Becoming a Provider
Join us by becoming a Provider today!
Today’s Healthcare Provider is defined by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act as a wellness and prevention plan manager, or a health, wellness or prevention services organization that conducts health risk assessments or offers ongoing face-to-face, telephonic or web-based intervention efforts for each of the program’s participants, and which may include the following wellness and prevention efforts:
(1) Weight management
(2) Stress management
(3) Physical fitness
(4) Nutrition/Nutrition Education
(5) Heart disease prevention
(6) Smoking cessation
(7) Healthy lifestyle support
(8) Diabetes prevention
This includes Primary Care Providers, Primary Care Physicians, Personal Care Physicians, Behavioral Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians, Dietitians, Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, Professional Health, Wellness, Nutrition, and Exercise Counselors, Certified Personal Trainers, Lifestyle Coaches, as well as other trainers and therapists.
STEP 1: PROVIDER CERTIFICATION
PROVIDER CERTIFICATION - Professional Health Counselor
Provider Certification & Licensing Class includes comprehensive health strategies as well as In-network strategies to maximize earnings.
STEP 2: PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALING
PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION & SUBMISSION
Upon application approval, receipt of payment for the federal credentialing, and affirmation of a positive background check, a comprehensive practical is required.
See details below to complete the application process:
1) Click "IPL Application" to the right.
2) Download, complete, and retitle the fillable PDF as "LAST NAME.FIRST NAME.IPL2023".
3) Attach PDF in email titled "LAST NAME.FIRST NAME.IPL2023" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Click "Subscribe" via the link provided to the right. Your credentials will be process and retained for a term of one year.
DISCLOSURE: PROVIDER APPROVAL DECISIONS ARE DETERMINED BY PROVIDER CAPABILITIES DESCRIBED WITHIN THE APPLICATION.
How do I benefit from a Solutions Provider License?
The time is now to establish your own niche health practice. A health practice with your personal touch of Lifestyle Solutions in your community. The Individual Provider Solutions program includes a complete business plan detailing opportunities that include:
• How to leverage exclusive-proprietary products & services
• Improve the quality of patient care
• Increasing Name Recognition
• Marketing & Advertising positions
• Rapid Expansion of the Business
• Market Dominance & Retaining Greater Buying Power
365|Health Provider Solutions ensure that qualified managers are operating additional units better and with more profitably than franchised or company owned units.